Photo & Info from Historic Sites of Manitoba

Bede School opened in the Rural Municipality of Albert in May 1913, in the southeast quarter of 19-5-26 west of the Principal Meridian, and operated until June 1966. At that time, its remaining students went to Melita Consolidated School No. 440. The building stood vacant at the original site for some time, but at the time of a 2011 site visit, it had been repaired and was being used by a business selling local crafts.

More Info...



Field Day

Carr Farm

Buildings are still standing, on the outskirts of Bede in 2016.