2. Copley School
Info from Historic Sites of Manitoba
The Copley School District was established formally in January 1895, named for local homesteader Edward Copley Thompson, and it operated a school in the Rural Municipality of Edward. Located initially near S4-1-29W, it was moved to SW16-1-29W in 1931. The school closed in 1956. As of 2012, the building still stands on the site.