|Land Titles Office - Boissevain
In 1880, the Land Titles Office for all of the southwestern corner of
Manitoba was located in a small log structure at Newcomb's Hollow, on
the Boundary Commission Trail, south of Deloraine.
Later new office was opened near Sourisford, then moved to Melita.
In 1903 all operations for Southwestern Manitoba were centred in the
new building in Boissevain.