Articles of general historical interest reproduced from Newspapers, Magazines, Books and Personal Collections and arranged by topics.
For a collection focused on Places visit: the Virtual Manitoba Past & Present Collection
The collection is personal, and is something I use on a daily basis. While I've done my best to identify the authors and publishers, many of these items are widely circulated on the Net and my source info may not be accurate.
I appreciate any corrections, and if I have posted something anyone would like taken down, I will do so immediately.
2. Pre-Contact, Aboriginal & First Nations
3. Government & Society
4. Lifetsyle, Education & Culture
5. Business, Industry & Work
6. The Euro-Settler Experience
8. Regional Articles
9. Land, Environment & Resources
10. Museums, Education & Heritage Resources