The Seech School District was organized formally in April 1908, and a school building operated on the southeast quarter of 11-20-22. The school closed in 1960. The building was later moved to the Prairie Mountain Regional Museum. A monument at the original site commemorates it.
The former Seech School building at the Prairie Mountain Regional Museum (July 2012)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough